MLB The Show22 Has been released for over a week (a short time if you pay for the digital deluxe version) and includes standard content updates and changes. Developer Sony San Diego Studio has now, however, released the first major update to Patch One Day; Overcomes some issues (such as repetitive training) when adding ‘new player images’ throughout the game.
Switch on to trigger the update manually (press ‘+’ in the game’s home screen window, then ‘Software Update’ and ‘via the Internet’), it will come out automatically shortly. Below are the full patch specifications (this is version 1.0.3 for the switch version).
- Fixed a bug that prevented calling Amb at Home in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented paused timers from being counted when the controllers were disconnected.
- Fixed a rare issue that would freeze the game when the balls hit the wrong area.
- Batters pressing R2 to view pitch history no longer affect the gesture area of the pinpoint pitchching for the defensive player. At the same time if R2 is pressed or after the pitch starts running the default R2 will not interfere with the user. If the pitch presses R2 before the pitch starts moving, the movement will not start.
- Fixed a bug that caused freezing of 3B or around in some situations.
- With 25% of the energy remaining, users will be notified when their pitcher is exhausted.
- Continuous balance for pitcher energy in 3 innings: We have reduced pitcher power by 15%, but most importantly, by reducing the energy lost per pitch. As a result the remedies can be used for a longer period of time.
- DEV Note: You may think this is a setback from the update we released on 4/12, where we increased the RP and SP power, but this restoration, especially reducing the energy lost to a pitch, will eventually lead to more pitchers being thrown. Pitches.
- Fixed an issue that could have caused a soft lock when making pinch hit replacements.
- Fixed an issue where users would get stuck on specific screens when a team or enemy exits before entering the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused a user to crash when opening a voice chat menu when losing a connection.
- Made changes to stock cycles in 3v3. Users will now switch to Bassern after the crash.
- Fixed an issue where the active batter would lose their batting turn if the passing runner got caught stealing to finish an innings.
- The controller rumble was added when pressing L2 in line to steal as a passer.
Road to the show
- Fixed an issue where active offers would not work during Complay if the active berk was placed in the 4th berk slot.
- Fixed an issue where the ball player would not be displayed on the ball player hub.
- Various text adjustment throughout the mode.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect team logo being displayed on mini season games.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent or delay users attempting to enter the games.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixed an issue where some award-winning players were listed on the wrong team.
- Fixed an issue where MLB teams could have multiple players at a certain level on their playoff list.
- Fixed an issue where hired trainers were shown incorrect writing standards.
- Improved intent base on balls scales for CPU.
- Fixed an issue where All-Star appearances were not recorded while simming in some situations.
- Rule 5 Fixed an issue with the draft, thus avoiding user selection and assigning the draft player to the next team in the draft queue.
- Fixed an issue where the Reliever of the Year award did not list all players.
- Fixed an issue where arbitrator calculations could result in lower pay than the MLB minimum wage.
March to October
- After entering the saved fast track game, the issue of no player stats was fixed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the presence of referees in the introductory scenes.
The creator of the stadium
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes lock up created forums when they were being uploaded. Those grounds should now be accessible in the vault.
- Corrections and adjustments made to various props and night lights.
- Fixed an issue with tutorials showing multiple times.
- Various text adjustment.
- Fix the problem of turning the screen black during pitch selection.
- Introducing the Nike City Connect Houston Astros Uniform.
- More than 400 new player images can now be found throughout Franchise / MTO and Stadium Zombotrons.
- Fixed an issue with invalid group logos appearing on the CIN zombotron.
- Fixed an issue that showed incorrect defensive positions for players in the LAA Zombotron lineup.
- Users can now skip the Diamond Cinema Pack presentations by double-clicking the square (PlayStation) / X (Xbox) / Y (Nintendo Switch).
- More than 600 new player images are found across the Diamond Dynasty, My Inventory and player card screens.
- Fixed an issue that misrepresented the wrist guard in the game.
- Various presentation and comment fixes and bug fixes in all modes.
- Various crash fixes.
Let’s see how the update works after a while with the game. There is still a section with some lists, however, following the trend of previous years, they will be updated on Friday (April 15).
If you are playing MLB The Show 22 in Switch let us know in the comments.